JUST crazy for dolls

J ust cray for dolls!

Sunday, July 24, 2011

DAY 192 to DAY 196

SUNDAY DAY 196.  TODAY we put a bid on a house that has been on the market ten days shy of me writing this blog.  I hear that closing on a short sale home may even take longer that this year long doll project.  Either way two things way on my mind, how does one pack up dolls and then not loose the inventory you plan to sell in November?  That is to say you should pack them up, I am not sure.  The second thing ,which will happen first a move or the end of the blessed blog that I am currently constantly in the rears at typing?  Either way did want to show you some of the items I use to clean the dolls in case you ever feel compelled to donate on  WWW.mymunecaproject.webs.com.  And  here they are....to your right.  Thank you for reading my blog you are truly wonderful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment