JUST crazy for dolls

J ust cray for dolls!

Sunday, July 24, 2011

DAY 192 to DAY 196

Friday Day 194 This is the only day I have to work on MY Muñeca Project.  This is my business that has only been registered for  one month.  Since that time I have given away ZERO dolls.  The problem is that some of my family expect me to be there for them despite this day being my only day to work on this project.  It takes all I have to get myself disciplined to get this done and ignore the dishes and laundry that pile up around me.  I am at my buying spot by 8:30 and out by 10.  this is my day, day for me to explore a potential new house or read up on owning a business, make business contacts and think of innovative ways and reasons to distribute dolls.  I was able to clean some and prepare 6 of them before being interrupted.  I am grateful for my family and am learning to set boundaries.  If you too have the same lesson in your life than try reading this book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment