JUST crazy for dolls

J ust cray for dolls!

Saturday, September 3, 2011

DAY 197

Bratz Masquerade.
Well after a month long hiatus from dolls I am back.  I thought I had too much of a good thing and got burn out on the subject but it turns out I just needed a break as my life began to turn in a different direction but now I am here.  Here to talk about Bratz dolls.  I little girl that lives next door talked to me today and described the doll that I had not heard of.  Well at least not the new line anyway and because she is so cute I just had to check it out.  So here is a pic of what she was talking about.  Although it is the pajama line that just recently cam out she was inspired to obtain the Masquerade beauty because the doll conveniently came with a mask for  her.  Bratz...still making money.

No comments:

Post a Comment