JUST crazy for dolls

J ust cray for dolls!

Friday, July 8, 2011

DAY 180

FRIDAY!  Yeah!  Here is a doll I found and I just had to have.  Sometimes I find, I pick up a doll and hold it my hand and think, "there is something about this doll", it is like a sense that I need to take it, buy it, obtain it, but not in a hoarder kind of way.  .  I am not sure if down the line I will find a match with doll and new owner or if it goes deeper than that?  Either way this is one of those dolls! And, at the end of the day when I do the research on her... I get it, I know why.  Perhaps to personal or weird for me to explain here but I get it and am happy.  Enough of me babbling on.  here she is... Ms. Olivia. 

Olivia Doll

Palace Park Girls
Soft DARK HAIR  Doll
       Inspired by vintage paper dolls,  Palace Park Girls feature a classic look combined with fresh details. Each is constructed of soft cotton percale with felt hair, stylish cotton outfits and screen-printed faces. Lightly stuffed, they’re perfect for going anywhere, anytime. 18". Olivia is the one on the left. 

No comments:

Post a Comment